Hi! I'm new to this, so hello to everyone.
My question is probably a little dumb but i've been wondering for a while now so I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. Very recently i've had these headaches and lower abdominal cramping and sometimes it's like there's fluttering inside my uterus. I'm on the pill, although it's a very low hormone level pill, but i've never had this before on the pill. The cramping isn't painful like when i'm having my period but it doesn't really go away. Plus this headache last pretty long too. My breasts have been swollen and tender more often lately as well,although now they are fine. I just had a period but it was incredibly light, almost nothing at all, which isn't normal for me. Even though i'm on the pill I took a test and it was negative. But still, what do these things mean. Could I be pregnant or is it just some weird thing. Sorry to make it so long but I haven't been able to figure this out, maybe i'm just crazy.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
3 things

1) totally not a dumb question
2) I went thru like 4 different birth control pills until I found one that didnt like make me sick or cramp or have messed up periods.
3) I did go thru that while finding a birth control right for me but I also went thru that in the begining of my pregnancy (well like 8 weeks into it)

help at all?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
U can also try xalling your gyno even if your keeping it from your mom your gyno has to keep it secret
|

Experienced User
Well, if the pregnancy test said negative, more than likely you aren't pregnant; especially since you just had a period. The fluttering is probably gas because you wouldn't feel any type of fetal movement as early in the pregnancy as you would have to be if you were pregnant.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...