Last edited by bluebubble888 on February 7th, 2005 10:27 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Missionary (him on top of you) / from the back standing or lying down these positions put the sperm closer to your uterus and after sex stay lying down for 30 min.

Hope this helps
erica
|

replied October 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks for the tip!! Wink
|

replied October 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Any position will work if you are ovulating and you have sex at the right time!Position has nothing to do with it,it is a matter of sperm hitting egg.I have heard of some couples trying to concieve being told by doctors to have the woman remain in bed for a half hour,but I know plenty of people who have conceived in the back of a car!I really think it is all in the timing.

Patty
|

replied October 23rd, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks for your info!!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....