My sister was 130 with her 1st and got up to 220 now thats a weight change girl your not fat ur tiny when you get to 220 then you can say something abouut being fat most people without babies weight more than that.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Callie what city do u live in nc? I live close to charlotte, well I work in charlotte but I actually live in york, sc
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
This one girl I work with gained 82 pounds during her pregnancy and only had a 6lb baby she still looks pregnant
|

Experienced User
Jessamyn, lol, wouldn't it be awful if that lady was on here and saw that! I would die!Lol
|

Experienced User
I hope I dont gain too much weight, so far i've only gained like 10 or 12 lbs I think. Well according to the doctors scales I weighed 139 but at home my scale tells me I am beautiful (hahaha I wish) nah but it tells me I only weigh like 130, maybe its broke Crying or Very sad well I dont look fat just have a belly poking out now!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hahah she admited it!
|

replied October 23rd, 2004
Experienced User
It's sad to hear when people use pregnancy as an excuse to get fat because they are gaining weight already. 82 pound is completely unhealthy, I can't believe her doctor let it get that out of control.
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol. I was 98 before I was preggy, now im 115 & 29.3wks preggy.
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I forgot to add - 14 & 5"5, lol.
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Hey
Dont feel bad I have had two kids and I weight 250.. When I first became pregnant I was only 160lbs but im working on getting back too 160 I had the mild case of preclampisy with my first baby thats why im so much now and pluse the shot helped gained alot of weight too.. Its hard to loose weight when your a stay at home mom..
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I think it'll be easy for me to lose weight. I never ate before, and I have a fast metabolism, so I never ever got fat and never gained any weight. Lol it still takes me forever to gain weight even now.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...