Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Internal Pressure During Intercourse- Am I Preganant

My husband and I have been ttc for a few months. The past few days I have been experiencing mild cramping. Had light spotting yesterday. I do not have a regular cycle now that I am no longer on the pill (didn't have one b4 the pill either Dr. Said normal for athletic types) so there is no way to really track much. Last cycle was may. I recently experienced internal pressure during intercourse. Could this be a sign.

Help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 10th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Dear ncamcnerney,

light spotting is not really enough to determine whether or not you are pregnant although sometimes it does mean implantation bleeding, which is the egg burrowing deep down into your uterus. Usually common early pregnancy symptoms to watch out for would be tiredness, frequent urination and nausea. The only definate way to find out if you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test, either from your local supermarket or chemist, or alternatively you can see your doctor and they will confirm a positive or negative test for you using either urine or blood. If you are experiencing the early pregnancy symptoms, it would be wise to do a test now, as you will need to start your pre natal vitamins as soon as possible, which your doctor will discuss with you. As for not having a regular period, this is not the most favourable situation for trying to become pregnant, usually if you are not menstruating it means your body is not releasing an egg. Sometimes if your hormones are unbalanced it can cause you to miss periods or be irregular, which can be treated by your gynocologyst, but it is worth sorting that out as it will increase your chances to become pregnant.

Good luck,

.::suzy::.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....