Delete

Last edited by OoPpEe on November 17th, 2006 12:53 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 20th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hello greg,
first, my name is heather and i'm 19. 2nd...I'm happy for you and amber...I hope you both are really ready to be parents....But here is some advice:

1]only have sex every other day to increase your sperm count
2]go to Americanbaby to see when she is most fertile...This will help you know when to have crazy baby making sex. : d
3]no stand up or girl on top sex during this time...Gravity .....

4]do not have her wash after sex...It could wash away some of the sperm
5]after you are finished having sex, have her lie on her back with her legs in the air ......Try for twenty minutes, but i'm sure her legs will get tired, lol
6]do not masturbate in between sex sessions during her furtile days...Sperm count! (only for the daddy)
7]no hot tob or tight under clothing, and no smoking pot, smokes, or drinking during this time for mommy or daddy... : d
i can't think of any more right now......Oh! She should start taking prenatal vitamins right now, ok? Thanks!

Baby dust!

Heather
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
The only way to know it just to take the test. Take it find out and let us know! Good luck.
|

replied October 21st, 2004
Experienced User
She could be. She has some of the signs. I would just have her get a blood test that way you know for sure, or she can even get a ept test but it could be early for that. So get a test right away just because im sure you both dont wanna play this waiting game much longer! Good luck and ill send some baby dust your way!
-kindra
|

replied October 24th, 2004
Delete
|

Extremely eHealthy
2 lines is a positive! Congrats daddy!

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Congradumalations!
|

Experienced User
Congrads, even if the second line isnt as dark as the first, if theres a second line it doesnt matter. Congrads, your gonna be a daddy!
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Delete
|

Experienced User
That is really awesome! Congrats!!!
|

Experienced User
Im so happy for you!!! Congrads!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....