Can you have a miscarriage and not bleed? I was spotting a little brown stuff about 2 weeks ago nothing heavy and I am already 3 weeks late with my period my last one was august 30? Could I have had a miscarriage? Im confused with everything. Please help Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dont know much about misscarriages have u done any research on it?
|

Experienced User
You can have a miscarriage and not bleed in which case you will need to be told by a Dr. Most of the time your body does pass the fetus and you will bleed. However if you we're spotting brown I wouldn't think that is a miscarriage. Most women spot while they are pregnant. I spotted with my first child. Brown discharge is normal while pregnant. Are you pregnant or are you just late? Have you taken any tests? You should consult your Dr. He will be able to give you a definite answer.
|

Experienced User
Negative
I took a test sunday it was neg I want to go to the docter next week because this late period thing is not normal. I will get another test this weekend.
|

replied October 21st, 2004
Experienced User
I would get a blood test taken. Some brown blood is ok but as long as cramping or heavy bleeding or anything like that followed. But a blood test will be better! Good luck hun, and keep us posted!
-kindra
|

replied October 22nd, 2004
Miscarriage
I'm new to this forum thing!! Confused I had a misscarrage a week ago and I never thought it could be so difficult and so painful. I am very greatful for my loving and supporting partner and family but it is still very hard.
While I was in hospital I refused to have a d&c or a currette and that didn't go down to well with the staff. But i'm very glad that I made the decision. Has anyone else had difficulties with the medical profession??
|

replied October 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Callie:

brown discharge or bright red blood are strong indicators of miscarriage. If this were true, that would explain your testing negative. If I were you, i'd make an appointment with an ob/gyn just to make sure everything's ok.
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah definitely go to a obgyn to make sure. Plus if you did have one I think they'd have to clean you out and stuff. Hope everything goes well.
|

replied October 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I Go
I go to the gyno tomorrow the see what is up with my body it just hasnt been right I hope they can tell me what is happing ,like now I feel like im gonna get my period again but I was bleeding last week and ive been haven cramps ever since then and I dont know why I will have to take to my gyno
has anyone had this happen befor
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Experienced User
Maybe Not
I had a little bit of brown discharge nothing heavy so I don't think it was a miscarriage im not sure if I can go to the docter they did something with my bill were my card is on hold I went to the docter about a month ago for stomach problems they gave me a xray and other stuff my bill was 400 when I have a co pay of 25 and I pay 125 a month so I need to hold off on the docter until I know they are going to pay for my docter bill from last visit and when I went in sep my test was neg.
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Re: Miscarriage
Hey marlie! Um...I was just wondering how you were doing with the mis-carriage thing? I had one a couple months ago and I never thought it would be so painful for me either. My boyfriend is very supportive also...Which i'm very thankful for. It seems that the only thing that is going to make this pain go away is to actually have a baby!!! Got any advice??? How aold are you, if you don't mind me asking!!! Hope you ae feeling a little better about everything!!!
|

replied October 26th, 2004
Misscarriage
Hey tinkerbell! Thanks for your reply. This is definately the hardest thing I have ever been through and its nice to have other people to talk to. Are you and your partner trying for another baby?? We are!! At least will when all the bleeding stops. Did you have a d&c or similar procedure. The only regret I have for not doing so is i've been told the bleeding stops quicker if you do. To answer your question i'm 22. I'm at a healthy age, just ripe for child bearing. What about you and have you any children?? Here hoping that new life begins.....
|

replied March 5th, 2011
miscarriage
Im about 3 Months pregnant and im terrified that i had a miscarriage i have had cramping but it goes away after a half hr but i have no symptoms so it scares me i feel like im not pregnant at all is this normal its my first child so im parinoid...
|
Quick Reply