They said I should wait about a week before I take a ept test. Since my levels are off as it is from my miscarriage but she said that with everything and my "signs" im probley pregnant again. Im a little excited but im gonna prepare my self for anything that happens if I have another miscarriage or not Rolling Eyes . Im really scared. And now that I completely pushed paul (the father) out of my life, I feel really alone. Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2004
Im Sry
Im going trough a misscarry my self I havent went to the doc yet but I kno I had 1 I still might b preg im really not too sure yet mayb w/ twins I hope every thing goes ok
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Since you want another baby now i'll pray to the baby gods for you and in the words of gaby "baby dust baby dust baby dust!"
|

Experienced User
Haha jessamyn ur funny.. Yeah, goodluck though and i'm sure everything will be fiiiiiiiiiine!Smile dont worry u dont need a guy. U can be an awesome parent w.O him, I promise!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Good luck with everything!!!!!!!!!! Baby dust!!!!!!! : d I just found out today my sister is having a boy! I"m so relieved bc she was goin to steal my girl name! Lol
|

Experienced User
You Guys R Awesome
U guys are awesome and just the support I need right now. Is it normal 2 feel like you need 2 puke after every time u eat?? Ive had that the past few days and it kinda sucks. I think im gonna go take a test tomorrow morning just 2 see because im so excited I need 2 know like now! Heh, they said that they will do a ultra sound right away that way I get a chance 2 see my baby (if theres a baby) right away.
Thanks for all your support guys! & keep the healthy baby dust coming this way!
-kindra
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I used to have that feeling but it went away now I feel like I need to puke until I eat hah
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hah jess! Lol I was about to post that too!

*baby dustt!!*

<3
gaby
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Im Sry
amanda69 wrote:
im going trough a misscarry my self I havent went to the doc yet but I kno I had 1 I still might b preg im really not too sure yet mayb w/ twins I hope every thing goes ok

you could be pg, you could of had a m/c and even stress can make your af late. I have a friend that has not had af in over 9 months and they dont know why and shes not preg but you can be very late and not be preg, take a test go to the dr too if you are you need to get on prenatal pills right away and get checked out, you need to find out asap also b/c can mess up your periods too how old are you were you from you could go ot a free clinic they give pg tests and could let you know something too

well good luck hope you get the ancer you want
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...