Hi there everyone,

i have been having unprotected around ovulation time..Some calenders say different things.. Confused
According to one calender I had unprotected 2 days after my most fertile time...Others it says 3 days..
What are the chances??

My last period was sept the 27th and before that it was aug 19th...As you can see that was 40 days between. Im normally around 31 days.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Your chances are pretty high since sperm can stay in the body for a few days. Were youtrying? Good luck if so! =0)

<3
gaby
|

replied October 19th, 2004
Idea thanks for the reply.

I am wanting a child so much yes....Partner is'nt wanting one as much as myself but thats another story.. Confused
|

User Profile
replied October 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
;\ darn. Hope everything turns out fine for u.
|

replied October 20th, 2004
Are You?
I agree, there is differing information depending on what web site, charting tool, or person you are talking to about when we actually ovulate. I know it is frustrating. Hang in there. I just try to have a whole bunch of sex around the five day period, and let my body do the rest...

Smile
|

replied November 1st, 2004
Still Waiting On My Af
It looks as though I am going to have another 40 day cycle I am now on day 36 and I did 2 preg test one on day 34 and one on day 35.
When is the best time to do the test considering it looks like I have 40 day cycles now.
On the pregnancy calculators etc it says I "would" be 5 weeks pregnant yet...I need to wait to the day my period is due right??
So confusing lol..Or im confusing myself!!

Any help on this guls?
|

replied November 1st, 2004
Oh And I Forgot..
I have been very tired and had some nausea..

But this might "in my head" sort of thing..It goes and comes..
|

replied November 18th, 2004
Things Are Just Meant to Be the Way They Are...
Well...Just thought I would let everyone know..I was preg in the end of all this and had a misscarriage I was 5 and a half weeks.
I am still a bit sad, but now know that it wasnt the right time to have a baby.

Blessings xx
|

Experienced User
Aww poor girl!! Good luck next time!! Way to keep your head up!
|

Experienced User
That has to be one of the most hardest things in the world to deal with....Im 6 weeks pregnant with my first child and I think constantly about the risks of having a miscarriage just because im so scared it will happen....Before I got pregnant, I smoked cigarettes and weed almost everyday and I drank maybe once a month but as soon as I thought I was pregnant I quit it all cold turkey because I just know I will not be able to handle anything like that...You are a very strong person rainbow....I hope you hae better luck next time...
|

replied November 19th, 2004
Thankyou both for your replys.
Johnswifey you are going to do great!
=) so dont worry to much hon.
Blessings

rainbow
|

replied November 20th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanx so much for the support
|

replied November 20th, 2004
Help Please Answer My Questions, Email Me If Would Like
Ok, so i'm a virgin but yeah my boyfriend and i've been messin around lately..Nothing serious but my period is late by 5 days, i've missed alot of days of school this week so I think it might just be from stress, ect. I have been having breast tenderness and bad cramps...What should I do b/c tonight we were fooling around (he had a condom on) and his button on his pants came undone and he went in, but the condom broke and within 2 seconds he was out...The condom broke at the base and we had no foreplay and there was no ejaculation, we just used the condom for percausions...Should I take the day after pill or just not worry about it b/c he didn't ejaculate and there was no foreplay??? Please help me, it was an accident and i'm scared to death b/c I wanted to wait until I was married...Help! Please I can use all the support I can get Crying or Very sad
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....