Good morning everybody. I have a situation that you've probably been in but i'm not knowledgeable about it and I need some help. When it comes to a woman's body and feelings sometimes as men we have no clue as to what's going. We don't know anything about ya'lls "period". When it comes and how long it stays and how ya'lls body works. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex and I "climaxed" when I was inside her. I don't mean to sound dumb or stupid but does that mean she is 100% pregnant? Does it mean she probably is pregnant? Is there ever a time if you "climax" inside a woman where she isn't pregnant? I'm searching for answers and any input or advice will help. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe & Maybe Not...
There are lots of times that you can climax in a woman and not get her preg. It depends on whether she is ovulating or not...Which is hard to determine. They say it happens toward the end of your period up to about 2 wks later that it could be happening, but it depends on the person. I'm not sure if she's preg, but you'll have to wait until aprox. 2 wks to get her a preg test, preferably a blood test (they're more accurate). When did this occur, because if she doesn't want the baby she could get the morning after pill up to 72 hours after it happened...It is 75% effective. Let me know how everything goes.

Good luck and best wishes

jennifer Laughing
|

Thank you so so so much for replying. This happened this past friday and I had heard about the "morning after pill" but I didn't if that was a over-the-counter pill or if you had to have a prescription for it or what. Sometimes I feel so dumb when it comes to a woman's body and issues as far as pregnancy. This happened before her period and she went on her period yesterday. Does that mean anything?
|

Experienced User
Well, the fact that she had her period doesn't guarantee that she's not pregnant. The only way you'll know is to wait until her next period is due. If it's late then you'll take a test.
|

How About Reading?
Jay - if you really want to understand a woman's body - get online and read some of the information that is out there about women's bodies! Go in to some chat rooms in the health area and women will tell you exacty what you need to know. Get a book - there are plenty at the book stores that will explain a womans "workings" (body wise) and will in turn help "you" to know what's going on. I am going through menopause and I have a husband that cringes at hearing anything about what's going in and with my body. He acts like a teenager about it and I hate it! Do yourself a really big favor and learn how a woman's body functions and the stages she goes through during her life. It will help you not be so confused and the woman you're involved with will appreciate your knowledge more than you will ever know! It may make things easier for you in the long run - believe me Wink
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....