Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Hey I Need Kia Or Linux Or Someone!

User Profile
Okay just like littlehunnybunny the bh thing I just learned about?? I have had alot of cramping not like 24/7 or anything but like spontaneous... Can it start this early i'm almost 20 weeks.... (hahah I thought I was almost 19 but I found out I am 5/6 days ahead of what they originally thought) do you think I can have the bh thing or something like it this soon? Or is it just cramping? Like when I just got up from bed to sit down at the comp I was like owwwwww! hahah.. Should I be worried? What could the cramping mean? Its like spontaneous like I said and it doesnt last long at all... I do have cervical cancer but it hasnt bothered me one bit and the doctor said it shouldnt its being treated and dismissing...

Anyones imput would be loved thanks girls I love you!

Hahah I asked for kia (steph)or linux (i dont know ur name? Sorry love) because they seem to liek know all hahah all mighty moms...

Help me hahah Smile muah

<3 jess
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 17th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hun its ok I started cramping at 7 weeks some its normal its your bodys way of getting ready for the baby it streching and stuff, you will have b/h now just keep and eye on them if you think they are to strong and they last to long and are very frquent then call the dr but I think you are ok I did that with my son too.
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks sd Smile more somments too please
oh and linux erin right? Blah i'm worse than my mom at remembering names i'm only good when I match names with faces Smile haha

ahhh I love u ppl ! Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...