Hello, its me again, I recently just had a pretty heavy period and it went off sunday oct 10th and on that night me and my partner had sex, he's trying to get me pregnant and I was wondering is it possible to get pregnant now or what. Could I have ovulated yet, I had cramps earlier this week and was wondering could that have been it, we've had sex twice this week already, should I wait or what?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
He's trying to get you pregnant? He is or you both are? Smile sorry. Some guys want to get their girls preggo but that is not what the girl wants...Sorry for being nosey.
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Your usually pretty fertile 7-10 days after ur period uh I thinnkkkk dont quote me haha
|

replied October 17th, 2004
Re: Will I Get Pregnant
Actually we both are trying, we both feel we are ready, I hope you understand, I felt like I was ovulating a few days ago, so I went and did a conception calculator and it told me my most fertile days are 16-20 of oct hopefully something will happen, but really i've just gotten off birth control patch and the depo-shot, it may not work but i'm praying, so someone give me some advice, thanks lex :p Question
|

replied October 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nope jess! Lol
youre usually most fertile 14 days before youre period comes

<3
gaby
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....