Hello, I have a quesiton for all you experienced women out there.. I recently lost my virginity ( about a week ago ) and I was wondering if I could have gotten pregnant. We didn't use any protection because he told me that he couldn't get me pregnant because he had already cum. But i'm still worried. I had just had my period about a week before, and I don't know much about becoming pregnant. I still have some spotting (pinkish), but that might be from loosing my virginity? Thanks for all your help, kc
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah the spotting is probably from the sex did you pop your cherry? And yes you can get pregnant from having unprotected sex even if he already came he produces pre cum all the time and you can get pregnant from pre cum....

I dont think your pregnant but you never know just be patient if you really are worried and wait till atleast 5 days before your next period to test
goodluck
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Hi.. I Have a Question..
whoababy wrote:
we didn't use any protection because he told me that he couldn't get me pregnant because he had already cum.

just a question........He said that he had already cum....Before you had sex??? I know that this isn't possible, so I am guessing I misunderstood...Because if he was hard...Which is the only way he could have penetrated you...And that means he had not already came....

Question

maybe I misunderstood
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey, this is jessie's husband, paul, he sounds like one of the many very misinformed men out there, he probably thought that masturbating before having sex is a form of birth control... Is this what you meant heathergirl?
|

jessamyn wrote:
hey, this is jessie's husband, paul, he sounds like one of the many very misinformed men out there, he probably thought that masturbating before having sex is a form of birth control... Is this what you meant heathergirl?

hi! Yea, that's what I meant...Heard a lot of good things about you on this forum....Nice talking to you!
|

replied October 15th, 2004
Experienced User
Re: Hi.. I Have a Question..
Alright girl! For one thing, please stop having sex right now. No offense but don't believe anything a guy says, and you should have known better not to believe that crap. Now being naive isn't a bad thing, but when it comes to sex its all about you girl. Yes you could be pregnant definitely. There is a damn good chance of it, sorry if that scares you. Typically people ovulate around days 7-10 of their cycle. If you had your period the week before then you had sex around day 7-10. Please if you keep wanting to have sex, use condoms, not just for pregnancy but for std's. Trust me for your health, also try something like the shot if maybe you don't feel you could take a pill consistently everyday. I hope this helps, please just take care of yourself and keep us posted. I am here if you need to talk about anything.
|

The most important thing to remember as a young woman is to never, ever believe anything a man says when you know he wants to have sex with you. Don't believe it if he says he loves you, that he won't cum inside you, that you can't get pregnant doing x y or z, that you would do it if you loved him. Nothing. They will say anything to get you to have sex with them.
|

Experienced User
Yes yes never ever believe anything a man says. Trust me hunny they'll say whatever you want to hear to get you into bed. I know I lost my virginity at a young age and I regret every minute of it but I can't go back and change the past but I know how men work. Yes there is definitely a possibility of pregnancy in your case, there is no such thing as cumming b4 sex because while you are having sex there is precum and guess what right b4 the man finishes he cums again. Not trying to scare you but its true, in your case I would just wait this one out till your next period and if its more than a week or two late then I would start to worry. But for future advice try a form of birth control and condoms. Another thing about unprotected sex, the last thing you want is an std, so be more careful sweetie! Take care let me know if you have anymore questions! We're all here for you! Smile
|

replied October 17th, 2004
Yes you could be preg you need to get n bc and used condoms you relly should not be haing sex if you dont know anything about it. How old are you all
|

replied October 17th, 2004
Experienced User
I know its hard, everone says "never listen to anything guys say" and your like yea I wont, but you do it anyways.. Everyone has been there.

You can get pregnant from unprotected sex even if he didnt come inside you.. So please, always use protection. I'll spare you the lecture.,but its very important.

My advice to you would be this, until you get more informed about sex and how reproduction works, stop having sex.. I'm not dissing you at all, I was in your place for a long time.

You can wait about 10-14 days to take a pregnancy test if you are worried, or wait for your period.

By the way, im michelle.. Im 15, and im pregnant with my first child..If you ever need anything, pm me.. Good luck hun :d
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Angel r u scared?
|

Experienced User
Sometimes... I try not to be.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well i'm here for u if you ever need me Sad aim darlinjessa
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....