Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Light Bleeding(is It a Miscarrage) Please Answer Me

I was 3 days late for my period 4th day I am getting this light bleeding the color is like a light pink and no pain what the hell is going on. I threw up this morning and felt really sick, my breast are swollen they only hurt some times. I need some help? I am I having a miscarrage. I am experiancing no pain at all actually could feel better today.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 8th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Dear simone,

it doesn't sound like you are having a miscarriage. The symptoms to watch out for with a miscarriage are usually bleeding, blood with tissue in it, severe lower back pain and severe abdomen pain. The fact that you are not experiencing much pain at all, I wouldn't worry too much but you must see a doctor and discuss your concerns at least for peace of mind.

Good luck,

.::suzy::.
|

replied October 8th, 2003
Experienced User
It sounds to me like you are experiencing either break through bleeding or implantation bleeding. It doesn't at all sound like a miscarriage. Don't worry about it too much. It is always something you should talk to your doctor about so that it will be in your chart.

Good luck
|

replied October 12th, 2003
Ok I Got One For You Girls
My last "normal" period was sept 7th. On october 4th...When my af was suppost to start...I started to lightly bleed. Nothing heavy. My periods are heavy, painful and really bad-- for everyone---lol. It was wierd I had pink/red blood for 2 days then I had a red/brownish discharge for an hour or so. I had no pain what-so ever. My boobs were sore for a few days but nothing now but I have really bad nausia and I am so tired yet no pregnancy tests are coming up pos. My mom and my aunts and my cousins all had this probem, when they were pregnant the doc's didn't detect the pregnancy until they were 2-3 months. They showed no hcg levels until then....Does anyone know anything about this or what I can do??????? Help i'm going nutts Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
|

replied October 13th, 2003
to Tahoejen
I seem to be having the same problem!! And im very scared that I may be pregnant. My mom had her period up to 4 months pregnant, with all of us (4 children!!) and I think her pregnancy tests came back negative also. My period was the same as you described. I hope someone has some answers for us.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...