If someone would be able to answer this for me....I have been trying to diet and quit smoking Twisted Evil so of course I tried with some help... Embarassed o.K. A lot of help. I started off taking "smokeaway" and while on that started taking several different types of diet pills.
I have not had a period since august, and have taken several pg test and of course "negative" Sad . Could all this medicane cause me to have a neg. Result or would it just throw my period completely off? I pray I am pregnant...But I do not want to overlook any other possibilities either.
I have already found out that my colposcopy and leep would not effect it to this degree..So any advise or information would be greatly appreciated. :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 14th, 2004
Sometimes dieting in general can mess up your cycle. I would ask the dr to be sure, but that would be my guess
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...