Im new to these forums but I just wanted to give you a nice storey in hard times .

About 8 months ago my husband told me he didnt love me anymore, we had been together for about 8 years and I thought things were fine.So I moved out with our 3yr old daughter and moved to my parents. After trying for weeks on end to get him to change his mind I gave up finally realising this wasnt going to happen.
I started talking to people on the internet and joined a dating website.
it was here I met this wonderful guy who I have now moved in with. He adores me and my daughter and he has been nothing but wonderful.

We are now having a wonderful time together and it proves that although love is meant to last the first time maybe the second time around is when you can get it right.

As of this week we are now expecting our first child and we plan to marry next november and we both couldnt be happier
hope this helps everyone going through hard times to know there is hope out there and alot of lovely guys too
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 26th, 2004
Please Note This Site Is No Advertising!!!!!!!!!
Hey ma'am I think this is to be poionted to that here u are not supposed to be advertising here!!!!!!1 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
|

replied January 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Happy For You.
That was a nice advice you posted. I am glad you found someone you love. I just wish you had married him before getting pregnant. That wasy he would respect yr dignity and you would protect yrself from future abuse.

Remember your former husband was equally sweet when it all started till along the line. Self esteem is the difference. This time around, i'd say you should protect yrself and play safe.

Take care.
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: Please Note This Site Is No Advertising!!!!!!!!!
coolabhi wrote:
hey ma'am I think this is to be poionted to that here u are not supposed to be advertising here!!!!!!1 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

you idiot,she was not trying to advertise,she was telling her story and told everyone the website she went on!
|
Quick Reply