Crying or Very sad I just had a miscarriage sunday. Several people have told me now is the best time to get pregnant. Is it true? As someone who has not been able to even get pregnant in 8 years I desperately want a baby. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It is very easy for you to get pregnant know, but not very safe. Im not sure that that would be a risk id want to take
<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
Yea it is very possible to get pregnant although doctors usually say its best to wait at least 6 weeks.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It is possible but please wait the proper time sweetie if a misscarriage were to happen agian you'd fall apart in such a short time.... Give yourself a break. Then try try agian.

Goodluck!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....