Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumors

Im 29 and was diagnosed with dsrct last may. I've gotten over a year of chemo and my condition is stable. Md anderson doesn't have any clinical trials open, but i'm interested to try other places anywhere in the u.S. I don't know where to look next but I need help. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. I'm doing well, I feel great, but I really want to try some clinical trials. Please resond.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
You should consult mayo clinic or Cleveland clinic to undergo clinical trials.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: tumors, chemo
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cancers , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.