I got the pregnancy test. It came up negative. I thought maybe it was wrong. I got my period yesterday, at first it was just brown nasty stuff, so I thought maybe I could still be pregnant. Now it turned to red. I'm guessin theis means i'm not pregnant. Thanks for all your support guys~

*shawna (aim sn-nirvanagurl4694)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 7th, 2003
Ive never seen a post from you... Were you ttc? If you are, then im sorry to hear it turned out negitive. Then brown blood is usually the left over blood from your last period.
I hope everything goes good for you.
Alicia
|

Experienced User
I'm sorry that you're not pregnant. Maybe it's just not the time. You're still pretty young though, so just finish school, get married. It'll happen when the timing's right.

Good luck
|

Experienced User
We were trying to concieve..But it just didnt work out. I've posted on here before..Just awhile ago..

I'm only 15...I know that kinda young..Ill be just turning 17 when I graduate..And me and my boyfriend are getting a place together...He wants to try again this x-mas or next summer..I know some of you dont agree with that..But its what we want..

Thanks for the help/support

*shawna (aimsn-nirvnagurl4694)
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....