Thank you all so much for being so positive about everything! I just hate seeing the negitives!! Well despite what I thought we are trying again this month! I'm scared, I did't think that it would be this hard. I really dont want another negitive. But I dont want to get my hopes up on a positive either! Blah its so messed up! I hope everyone out there trying to get "preggy" has the best luck and a healthy little baby there first try. Sorry it took me so long to get back in here I was just a bit caught up with things and work. You guys are so great to talk to! I cant say it enough! Thank you so much for everything!

Luv lee
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 7th, 2003
Experienced User
You are way more than welcome lee! You are such a sweetheart and I am sorry to hear that you aren't expecting this month! Don't give up though! Keep trying but try not to get excited! I know that is almost impossible but you are an amazing person and derserve all the good that life can offer you!!

Much love
-jessika-
|

replied October 7th, 2003
Especially eHealthy
Well
Good luck sweetie. Don't worry. All in good time sista.
|

replied October 8th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Good luck gurly, it'll happen when the time is perfect. Im sure if you guys want a baby that bad it'll be soon! ~melissa
|

replied October 8th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck, I wasn't here for a lot of what happened with you, but I think that anyone who deserves a baby and is trying to have one deserves the most support ever. Good luck!!

Mesmerizeu15

aol sn: mesmerizeu15
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...