Hey girls im soo sorry I havent been on here in like forever, ive been so busy and been over steves everyday (garret comes too of course) I decided to give him a 2nd chance, im bein careful but things are goin great so far. . For my birthday, (it was oct.6th so im 19 now) it was sooo cute, sense he works at my work, when I got to my desk there was a picture fram with garret in it becuase I was complaining that I needed to get a frame to put a pic of him at my desk, then there was this handmade **adorable*** card and a note next to it that said "garret asked me to help him make you a bday card so this is from the both of us" and it said in glitter glue, happy bday to the bestest mommy, then he cute out all this contruction paper and made pop-out butterfly and flowers n stuff and put another pic of garret inside a little yellow sun he cut out..I seriously had tears in my eyes it was too cute! Hes so good with garret too.Lol but yeah annnnyhow, garret is great, growing like a weed, I love him so much and he laughs and coo's allll the time now Smile hes probably 11 or 11.5lbs now~ and will be 3 months on the 17th! So how is everyone else doing? And the babies??? I promise I will be on later tonite to catch up with everyone and read and reply to a ton of posts Smile I have to go to lunch at steves parents right now tho. Talk to u soon!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey kari I was just thinking about you! I was going to make a post to see where you are.

Steve sounds like a great guy, I hope he stays that way this time! Im soo soo happy that everythings going good for you!!! =)

happy birhtday!

<3
gaby
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Awww thats so sweet I would have cryed glad to her things are going good
|

Especially eHealthy
Awe! Happy belated birthday and I am so glad things are going so well! Keep it up!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Awwwwwwww that was so cute, I really hope things work out cuz it sure sounds like you really like this guy. Just remember who is boss lol Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
kia_breizzze wrote:
just remember who is boss lol Wink

yup. Garret is! Laughing
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
chandaloss wrote:
kia_breizzze wrote:
just remember who is boss lol Wink

yup. Garret is! Laughing

touche Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
Lol. I figured you'd like that. Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww, kari im sorry we missed your birthday happy birthday sweetie. That is the cutest thing I have heard in a long time, he really does sound like a great guy..Just take things slow and be careful. Luv ya honey..I miss seein pics of you and the baby. Maybe you can get us some pics maybe even of steve Smile I want to see this hunk of yours.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im glad u had such a great birthday he sounds like a sweet heart!! H.A.P.P.Y. B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Happy birthday kari! I'm so glad things are working out well for you! You deserve it! We definately want to see some new pictures so...Get busy girl!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...