Hey you guys. It's been I while since I have updated you so I thought I would.

Josh went to his 6 month check up on monday. He is 24 pounds 6 ounces and 29 inches long. Both his height and weight are off the charts (although his weight is still a bit more off the charts than his height, lol) he got his shots and handled them well.

My baby is also really starting to get around. He has been turning and scooting for sometime now, inch by inch, but he can move about 2 feet with his arms now. He also gets into the crawling position. He kind of sits there, then rocks a little, and face-plants, lol. He also tries to pull up, but cant get his butt off the ground but maybe an inch or 2. Lol. He can stand holding ono something for a minute or two. He is all over the place, my wiggle worm doesn't even like to cuddle anymore! It's depressing! Lol! He is growing so fast, I can't believe he is 6 1/2 months!!!

Haha also, funny story. Yesterday at day care, josh and a 7 1/2 month old baby girl were playing, and she started crawling to her mom and pulling up on her. Josh decides this would be a great time to make a move. So he smacks his face into her butt. Then when she is crawling away, he smacks her butt and leaves his hand there until she is out of reach. It was cracking me up! Typical boy!

Still no word from dewitt. Its been like a month and a half, but I dont even care anymore. Also, my sister is scheduled to have a c-section on october 21. She will be 39 weeks. I can't wait to see my little nephew!!!

Well thats about it. Whats new with everyone else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey chrissy! Josh is getting soo big!! Im glad he handled his shots well! Sounds like everything is going good for you, im glad to hear it. Im doing well. I posted a lil update myslef. Screw dewitt. What an ass!!

Anyway, glad you stopped by! We mssyou!

Btw, that story is tooo cute! What a flirt! Lol

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey-
that is the cutest thing ever that josh did to that little girl. I am glad things are going well with the baby. I am sorry to hear about dewitt...Thanks for the update.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol so cute thanks for the update. He sounds like he is growing into a big boy!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww josh is so big! What a cutie! U gotta post more pics soon of him!! Sorry bout the whole dewitt situation.. Sounds like he still needs some growing up to do.... But im glad to hear u and josh are doin good! Smile

shauna
|

Experienced User
Josh has always been such a cutie, congratulations on that little one that you have there. You dont need dewitt honey you are doing just fine.

Pics soon!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Joshie is growing so fast! I remember when he didn't wanna come outta his mom! And now.... He's moving all over! What a cutie! Take care ok girl, and you don't need dewitt! You are doing awesome alone!
|

replied October 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Man jr got big fast! Its been forever since we talked! Im glad your good!
|

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2004
Community Volunteer
Awwww thanks for the update sounds like he is doing real good.

Glad to hear you are ok too.

Take care.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...