Hey guys! I've been posting but having been makin my own posts even tho I want to im just too lazy! Lol

anyways,

yesterday at school we had an assembly on substance abuse from someone with experience. He was such a powerful speaker and had such a scary story that all the girls were crying, even some of the guys were cryin! Some of us stayed after school to talk to him and wound up bawling!! With some of stories he told us and just crap we were talkin about with him. Long story short, he moved a lot of people and I know a few of my friends who I need ot talk to..

Today my dad took jason and I horseback riding, it was so much fun! I love it! Lol I used to take lessons, and ive gone a bunch of times, but not it a while. It was jasons first time, and he had a huuuge grin on his face the whole time. It was the cutest thing! =)

my progress report came friday and I got 4 very good comments from my teachers, nothing bad.. So that means that this week im going to start calling/visiting day cares and trying to get a job! =0) wish me luck!

Thursday was the s h a r e smorgasboard, it went soo well! We were raising money for a poor family in this town and for a group of ny firefighters we adopted. In the first seeting (there were 2) we raised over $600! I was so happy!

.. Jason and I are happier and more in love then ever! <3 ..

Uhm im sorry that was so long! Lol but thats about it for my lil update! Lol

<3
gaby
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks gaby for updating us im so glad everything is going so well!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Lil Update On Me!
Good luck on the job, keep up the good work on the grades & i'm so happy about raising that 600! (: I love making people happy, it's such a great feeling to help the needy. Keep it going strong with jason sweety!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks guys!! Btw nippz, we raised over 1000, lol just in the first seating we raised over 600! =)

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wow 1000? That's so great ;d I love helping peopleeee, I think I should be doing some volunteering, but I got so lazy ever since I got preggy ;p
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol well right now take care of you and your baby, you have the rest of your life to volenteer! Lol

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
You come first..And so does family...Volunteering will always be there. Glad to hear things are going okay for ya
|

Extremely eHealthy
Glad to hear things are going good! Smile

shauna
|

Especially eHealthy
I'm glad things are going well! We talk everyday but I am glad to have it all in one lil report Wink
|

replied October 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol now you can keep better eye on me =) Wink

<3
gaby
|

replied October 10th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Glad things are going well keep us posted
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...