User Profile
I promised I would be off the computer and in bed by midnight Embarassed it is now 20 to 1 in the morning.
I guess I better toottle off and get some shut eye. And if everyone is all sorted by the time I get up - i'll be head bashing Twisted Evil
anyone remember wacc-a-day and mallet's mallett and waccy plasters and waccy waves or was that just uk
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 7th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Get to bed girly!
|

replied October 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck girlie! Im having so much trouble gettin to bed tnoight =/

<3
gaby
|

replied October 8th, 2004
Lol kia
i do the same exact thing lol!!!!
Dh goes crazy checkin every hour to make sure I got to bed and if he dont see me he gets mad lol sometimes threatins to throw away my computer lol Laughing my best advice is to say you have an extra load of laundry or some work you have to do lol!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol this place is so addicting but I love it and ill never leave!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I've been to a lot of prenancy forums and i've figured out most of the crazy pregnant lady acronyms.... But what the hell does dh stand for?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Lauren - dh is darling husband Laughing

hypnotiqpassionz - lol he was right here in the office with me, waiting for me. Embarassed
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I knew the h stood for husband. I'll never get to use that acronym.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Me neither - unless we have a random change of heart and fall into a register office. Can't do the whole church bit.
So he will remain himself and i'll just be me Wink
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...