Please answer these 2 questions

1. What is your pulse rate right now?

2. How many times do you breathe in a minute?

The reason I ask this is that I had been suffering from general anxiety disorder, social phobia, hypochondria, depression and alcoholism for the past 10 years. And I was able to beat it. Maybe what I did can help you too. So please answer the questions above.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 21st, 2004
P 96
r 22

does your blood pressure go up with anxiety because I was at the doctor and was freaked out (don't know why) and my bp was 160/98 but when I got home it was better 120/65. My doctor tried to tell me I just have high blood pressure but I am only 18 and if I did it woulnd't have gone down when I got home. Right? I think I might have gad. I have to go to the doctor next week so he can evaluate my bp I have been taking at home. Most are low except for ones when I am at school or at the doctor.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...