I spent most of today with kenny's mom, moving all of his stuff into his house and unpacking everything and finding a place for it to go. It's a really nice place. It was really well kept because the woman who lived there before was an old lady who couldn't really get around. I'm so excited that he finally moved his stuff in. Today was the first day i've actually gotten to see inside the place. It's really nice tho. Two bedrooms and 1 and a half bath. That'll make it nice so ethan can have his own room. The only weird part about the house is the old lady that lived there, died in her bedroom...In her bed. Kenny needed a bigger bed, so they said he could leave the one that was in there and use that one. That's not the freaky part tho...The freaky part is the fact that the door of the bedroom she died in...Constantly reshuts itself whenever someone opens it. Shocked . It creeps me out. As long as kenny is there with me tho, i'll be fine.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! My bedroom door does that too! Most likely, the hinges are hung crooked. Don't worry! Congrats on your new place Smile how exciting!
|

replied October 1st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanx! I can't wait to start packing!
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2004
Community Volunteer
Are you able to get a new mattress for the bed.
Not just because she died there, but because you should aim to have a new mattress every 6 years anyway as skin cells and dustmites collect in it and could lead to allergies.

Congrats on getting a place and i'm sure you will be really happy.
|

Especially eHealthy
Congrats huni! I am so happy for you! I got your letter and i'll be writing back today! What does your parents say?
|

Congrats. My room door does that too. But it is b/c the air from the vent pushes it closed. It does scare me sometimes though.
|

replied October 4th, 2004
Correction: Kenny Has His Own Place
Crying or Very sad I can't move in because we aren't married.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww why not hun???
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Correction: Kenny Has His Own Place
bbyblu0602 wrote:
Crying or Very sad I can't move in because we aren't married.

what?! Who said?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Loads of unmarried people live together - including me and himself Embarassed
|

Extremely eHealthy
Same here but I went through alot of legal stuff and have parents around Rolling Eyes but I will look up the laws in virginia, I don't think it should be a problem if none of the parents have a problem..If they do, you could try emancipation.
|

Especially eHealthy
If your parents are ok with it, then you can....But I am guessin that they are giving crap about it right?
|

replied October 5th, 2004
The guy renting the place said that since his mom was the only person that lived there and since she lived there until she died, he couldn't condone (sp?) it. Originally it was said that I couldn't move in, but I could stay the night as long as I didn't make it an every day thing. Then, last night I was told that I couldn't even stay the night there. It's like whenever I think my life is about to get better and it's actually going to go somewhere, someone comes along and smashes all my hopes and dreams to hell. I don't understand how it's ok for that guy to say who can stay and who can't if kenny is paying him to live there. I hate this. Why does everything have to go wrong for me?? Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Just tell the guy that you two went to the courthouse and got married.
|

Experienced User
If your boyfriend is renting the apartment, he has the say on who stays and who doesnt at least for the night, now you moving in , I understand where he is coming from. But that landlord has no right to tell you cant stay the night there. But then again I dont really understand this whole situation, who made up the rule, the old women who died in that bed??

Creepy!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
mommy2seany wrote:
but that landlord has no right to tell you cant stay the night there.

actually, I think he does have that right.
|

Especially eHealthy
linuxchique wrote:
mommy2seany wrote:
but that landlord has no right to tell you cant stay the night there.

actually, I think he does have that right.

unless chrystal starts crap and messes the place up..... The landlord really has no right to say anything at all!
|

I'm looking around for a place now and asking my parents if they know anyone who would maybe cut me a deal or I could work for them as rent or something. If I can't move in with kenny, then i'll find a place to move into and then i'll move kenny in with me. Atleast then he wont have to be that stupid landlords little b*tch.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...