Hey! I'm presuming u guys know what broody means and that it's not just a word we use here! (u know, seeing babies and really wanting one!)
well, since my wonderful boss got pregnant, every time I wenyt to work i'd talk about her baby. She used to let me and my colleagues feel when it kicked and it was amazing! We all looked after her and let her sit down in the middle of the shop and watch us work!!! I loved watching her rub her stomach cos she did it like she loved the baby so much and it was really sweet. Now she's on maternity leave and I miss baby talk (which I why I come here I guess!) but at the moment, I feel so broody! I think about babies so much and think about holding one in my arms. I cant wait to be pregnant cos pregnant women r so beautiful. I wouldnt have a baby now cos i'm in university but I cry cos I can't wait to have 1! Does anyone else feel like this?
Liz x x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 6th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...