I am a hep b carrier.I have been feeling liver swelling for alomost one year. My doctor has prescribed me to do lft, ultrasound and ct and dna, everything turn out to be normal. My doctor said the liver would not feel pain as soon as there is no enlargement, and he said he cannot give me any treatment. However I do feel swelling, I do not know how to cope with it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 19th, 2005
I have the same feeling. Yea, your doctor is right. There is no way to cure this disease. Take care, :) , good luck, god bless you.
|

replied May 18th, 2013
i too have hep b chronic
lavender wrote:
I have the same feeling. Yea, your doctor is right. There is no way to cure this disease. Take care, Smile , good luck, god bless you.
no cure.try and stay away from fatt foods,things hard for liver to handle.do research on do and donts.i can feel mine swell also.Im taking a medicine called viread.It makes me crazy taking it but i guess its helping because i dont feel the swelling like i did.goodluck
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...