You ladies probably remember my post about the condom breaking with my bf, & how he was saying that I have to get an abortion if im pregnant. Well, my period isnt due yet but I did break up with him. I recently found out that I wasnt his only gf though, he had another one for over a year as well. Her & I talked, & she called him about it. He is now lying to her about it & denying everything with me. He says that im a crazy as* ugly lying h o, & that he would never even kiss anyone but her. I am blown away & in shock. Of course he wont even answer my phone calls. I am under so much stress right now, I feel like im getting depressed Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh my gosh! What a lying !**@! !**@!!!! Ditch him for good and forget about him. He obviously doesn't know what he's missing!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Ah i'm really sorry to hear, and this might not be what you wanna hear right now but you definately are better off with out that !**@!.

I don't know you but every girl deserves better so that absolutely includes you, be glad you found out now and not in several years time.

Just if he falls out with her and comes crawling to you, give him a good hard kick in the ... And slam the door on his puny ass Wink
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well, he is another ass for the pot. He'll get his soon enough. Lol. I'd get a big mean nasty dog, and let it loose on his ass.
|

Experienced User
Thank u so much to everyone who replied. It helps so much to have support! I feel sad for his other gf because I can see her slowly starting to believe his lies, but hey, I have told her the truth & she can take it or leave it. My plan now is to stay as far away as possible from both of them, & concentrate on my life & the people who are supporting me.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
What an !**@!. First of all, it's your choice, not his. The both of you may be the parents but it's your body. Don't let him control ur actions, 'cuz abortions are serious risks. ;\. I hope everything works out though.
|

Extremely eHealthy
You don't want to have someone in your life like that...Yet alone as father for the baby. Don't have an abortion if you are...Just settle down...Do one thing at a time. The first thing is to find out if you are carrying a lil baby inside of you...After that we can talk about options. Either way, leave him out of your life. Its okay...You can get through it...Id rather be lonely than be with someone like that.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im so sorry girlie u deserve so much better than that. When do u expect ur period?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh wow, I am so sorry! But im glad you broke up with him, what an assholee!!!!

<3
gaby
|

replied September 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Crying or Very sad ....... Ok, he is now lying about me to all his friends & them have been calling me from blocked phone #s & harassing me! Im starting to get scared for my safety. My period should be around the 10th of oct.
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2004
Community Volunteer
Honey, i'm really sorry to hear that.
I don't really know what to suggest.
Maybe keep a log of these calls and inform the police Idea
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...