User Profile
These are the kind of things that are of great importance to all man kind!

* if u yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee! (hardly seems worth it)
* if u farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atonic bomb (now thats more like it)
* the human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet (oh my god!)
* a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes (in my next life I want to be a pig)
* banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour (im still not over the pig)
* a cockroach will live for nine days without it's head, before it dies of starvation (creepy!)
* the male praying mantis cannot copulate while it's head is still attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the males head off (honey im home, what the ....)
* some lions mate over 50 times a day (i still wanna be a pig, quality over quantity)
* butterflies taste their own feet (something I always wanted to know)
* elephants are the only animal that cant jump (so that would be a good thing)
* a cat's urine glows under a black light. (i wonder who got paid to find that out!)
* an osterich's eye is bigger than its brain (i know some people like that)
* starfish have no brain (i know some people like that too)
* polar bears are left handed (not like you will see one writing you a letter)
* humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure (what about the pig!?)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Thats freakin' hilarious!!!!! Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wow I didn't know dolphins have sex for pleasure!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I have nothing to back these up Confused
This was sent to me years ago and I was clearing up my hard drive reading through old documents and I liked this one - it makes me smile
|

Experienced User
Laughing Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think its funny that a cats piss glows under the blacklight...Hmm..Maybe I will try seeing if its true.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hah thats too good!!

<3
gaby
|

replied September 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Quote:
the human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet (oh my god!)

this one is true.. I have done it before when I had to go the hospital to have surgery and the guy put the iv in. I didn't see the squirt but bf did and the poor guy putting the iv in.. I just saw the blood on the sheet. Laughing
Quote:
a cat's urine glows under a black light.

i could've used that one a while back when our cat confused the pile of clothes and everything else for a litterbox until we snipped his balls. Laughing
|

replied October 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...