Hey guys. I know it's been a while since i've been on here. I've had tonsilitis (sp?), so i've been a little out of it. I'm not dating anyone now, i've discovered that it's impossible to date if you're already in love with someone, even if they don't want to be with you. James and I are still talking though, so I guess that's good. I'm having a really hard time dealing with the break-up, and i've been really depressed. I try not to let it get to me, but I can only pretend for so long. Healthwise, i'm doing pretty good now. I went to my Dr.'s appt. Friday, and I got to hear the heartbeat. Smile that's about the only good thing that's happened to me here lately. I'm now 12 weeks. The baby's heartrate was like 160, and it sounded so weird. Like a washing machine. Lol. Anyways, i'll keep you all updated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm sorry you havent been feeling too good! Its good to hear from you though! Hang in there and keep your head up! Hope to hear from you soon....And more often! Wink
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey audrey! I was just asking about you a couple of days ago. Its good to have you back for a little while. I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Remember that you're worth more than to let yourself get worked up over him, if things don't work out. Come back and talk if you need to!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Glad to see u and the baby are doin good! Smile sorry bout u and james... When did u two break up? Good luck in your pregnancy!

Shauna
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...