Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Should I End This Relationship

Heres the deal...I met this guy online, he tells me he is starting to get curious with guys, he has never had sex with one and he wants to. I call him we get close, he tells me he has a girlfriend but he was planning on moving to where I was so the relationship was pretty much dead because she wasnt gonna follow, I come to find out he broke up with her for me, she came on to him one day before he moved and he told her to stop, he told her he found something else, I couldnt believe he would do that for me. I decide to meet him, and we have sex, this is the guys first time with a guy, I am his first. Its been 3 months and we are still togther...Barely. Ever since he moved here and got an apartment things have gone downhill so badly...He has never done the gay thing before, I am his first boyfriend so he tells me that he is trying to get use to this...He talks to me like I am the only gay person in the relationship, he says.."babe your gay, and thats totally cool its alright" and I respond angrily " and what are you" he smirks and says "im just bending my sexuality", he give me affection, and he tells me he loves but I have a feeling he is cheating, he is pretty attractive, and ever since he has moved here he has done nothing but hang around his gay friends, I havnt met one straight one...He spends time with a certain guy and I get extremly jealous, he spends a lot of time with this guy smoking,he assures me that they are just people to hang out with, but still I get scared. The guy isnt very attractive, and he is a majorly unsafe, I am sure that he would never have sex with him, but I do have the feeling he will have oral sex with him. A month ago, that guy spent the night with me and my bf, we all slept on the same bed becasue we passed out...I woke up in the morning to find that guys hand down my bf pants stroking his dick...My bf was shocked because his friend and never done this and he quickly moved away, he says that his freind was just messing around, and also I feel like one day he is just gonna say "babe im sorry but I miss being with a women", I tell him look I dont wanna be experiment, and he tells me that I knew what he was from the beginning. He even told me that if we break up he is not going to mention me to other people...Like I never existed, he says he will do that with any guy cuz he doesnt want this thing to effect him in the future....I just dont know what to do, I love him very much, and am afriad to let him go (already told him like 50 times I wanna break, but keep going back). He has dont bad things to me and I have dome bad things to him....I just feel like we will never be happy...I just care so damn much about him...Any advice???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 18th, 2005
Do What ........
Hello, I understand your confused and upset. Listen I think you should think about the future, where do you see you and him. I would talk to him about what he really thinks about you and him. I hope I helped, good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?