Hello everyone, the one thing that would complete my life right now is to be pregnant. It is sad how bad I want this and how hard me and my husband have been working on it, eventhough it is fun trying im tired and ready to give up.

I can not take a test for another week and a half so I am asking you all if you had gained 3lbs. In the past 3 weeks, are eating more, very very tired, and having shooting pains in your lower stomach if you move to fast what would you think your test would say??? Your input and support would be much appreciated..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2004
Gaining weight so early doesn't mean anything since I have become pregnant i've actually lost 3 lbs, also shotting pains in your stomach is not a good sign at all and has absolutly nothing to do with pregnancy. As a matter of fact I would say at this point you wouldn't have any symptoms at all! But that doesn't mean your not pregnant it just means right now you wouldn't know
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....