I know this guy likes me it seems it just seems he's making me work for him. Why would he do this if he didn't like me when why would he try so hard to get me to notice him
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 8th, 2004
Experienced User
I don't know if he is like me, but I am very comfortable talking women but it is always difficult for me to treat a woman like I want more than friendship. I know in my case it is because I like friends, and I don't want to scare anyone away. I've never asked anyone out successfully. I've only been on one date and that was because one of my co-workers set me up with her daughter. She was boring, it wasn't my fault we didn't have anything in common Smile I think the reason I havn't been successful is because I act like I do around everyone then one day I just ask if they would like to hang out or whatever. I think it scares them and before they can think they blurt out . . . "i'm busy" so now I know I have to kind of ease into it, by slowly testing how far I can go and sort of push it a little further each time until it is to a point where we might as well be together. I don't know if you understand what i'm saying, but it may be this guy that likes you doesn't want to push it to fast beacuse unlike me has already learned that it just scares away the women :-d I hope this helps. Perhaps you could move in a little to work the process along a little faster.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply