Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

So Cute, I Couldnt Help Myself

So im walkin thru wal-mart gettin formula for mackenzie and I see halloween costums. I make ryan stop so we can look at em and I found a bunny costum, its got the lil tail in the back ears on the top and lil teeth(on a hood) and it says hop hop on the tummy, its pink with a white stomach. Soooo cute I cant wait until halloween!! I told ryan now all we gotta get is mackenzie a lil pumpkin carrier for her candy, well really our candy lol. Ill post pics of it in a bit. Just thought id share
heather ryan and mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2004
Experienced User
Awww....Sounds like a cute outfit
|

Especially eHealthy
Awe! Awesome! I can't wait to see pics!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww, I cant wait to see it. I am sure she will look adorable in it!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww shes going to be soo cute!

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
That's really cute. I love when babies are dressed up like cute furry things. I like those little hoodies that have animal ears on the hoods.
|

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aww, adorable Smile she's gonna be the cutest halloween baby
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...