I was having sex with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and when we went to change positions we noticed that the condom had fallen off of him.. I have no idea how long it was off but now my period is late.. How much of a chance is there I could be pregnant?? Im 15, so this is very nerve racking!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 25th, 2004
Experienced User
Well honey, there is a 50/50 chance. If he did ejaculate even a little there is a chance. I know that might not be the answer you want, but it is the truth. Keep your head up either way. Smile
|

Experienced User
Okk
Thanks.. He definitley ejaculated, I just don't know if any was inside me or not.. Also not sure if the condom broke and thats why it fell off.. Eek.. Well if I am preg. Does anyone have any advice on how to tell my child's father?? I know he is not going to take it well..
|

Experienced User
Well all I can say is tell him straight up when you all are alone together. He can either accept it or be a jerk about it. He's probably a good person and will do the right thing by you. Let me know if you find out soon. Good luck telling him , my husband freaked the first time I told him.
|

Experienced User
Thankss
Okay.. Thanks for the advice everyone.. I might need more soon..
|

replied September 26th, 2004
Re: Condom Problems?
oangelc543 wrote:
i was having sex with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and when we went to change positions we noticed that the condom had fallen off of him.. I have no idea how long it was off but now my period is late.. How much of a chance is there I could be pregnant?? Im 15, so this is very nerve racking!

i understand where youre comming from I think that I might be in you situation but the condom didn't come off it slide down alot now i'm late(4days)i don't know what to do myself Rolling Eyes Shocked
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2004
Community Volunteer
First 4 days isn't a lot to be late.
Second worrying about your period going to be late, can actually make it late.
If you really are concerned, take a pregnancy test, get a easy one like first response.
Make sure your wee has been n your bladder for a minimum of 4 hours or referably overnight - don't drink loads as this will dilute your wee.
Follow the instruction leaflet carefully.
If it comes out negative wait a few days and if you still don't get your period test again.
If it comes out positive, you need to see a doctor and to think about your options.
|

replied September 27th, 2004
Experienced User
The only way to tell is take a test!
|

replied September 29th, 2004
Before you look into finding ways to tell him why don't you first worry about finding out if you are pregnant at all
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...