I had my period on 9/15 and it lasted for seven days, which usually it only last for five. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex using the "pull out method" for about a month before my period. Then on the 22nd, we had unprotected sex again on the first day after my period. I know for a fact that he ejaculated inside me. We again, had unprotected sex on the 24th and he ejaculated inside me again. Do you think there is a chance i'm pregnant? I have had some slight pelvic cramping. But my breasts are not tender and I haven't been sick feeling. Is it too early to tell? Please help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Of course there is a chance you are pregnant. Anytime that happens there is a chance weather your on your period or not. The greatest time however is on day 14 i'm sure you've heard that and that's if your cycles are 28 days. If they are off or irregular it could be at any time. If you want to try to have a baby then I suggest trying around and on day 14. If you don't then I suggest you use protection. Not using it wouldnt be smart.
|

Too Early to Test
girrly wrote:
of course there is a chance you are pregnant. Anytime that happens there is a chance weather your on your period or not. The greatest time however is on day 14 i'm sure you've heard that and that's if your cycles are 28 days. If they are off or irregular it could be at any time. If you want to try to have a baby then I suggest trying around and on day 14. If you don't then I suggest you use protection. Not using it wouldnt be smart.

we are trying to get pregnant. I guess i'm just a little over anxious to find out since I have had some cramping. Do you think it would be a waist to try a home pregnancy test? Or should I wait? Suspense is driving me crazy!
|

Experienced User
I honestly think that it would be a waste. Even if you did have short cycles and you were ovulating it wouldnt show up on a pregnancy test. The best time to check is the day you are due for your period or the day after. If you have the normal 28 day cycle you should be most fertile on the 29th of this month. You could always try taking your temperature to find out when you are ovulating. Sometimes if your period are irregular you can have no idea.

Good luck
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...