Ok im very scared about this becuz I know me and my fiance cant have a baby right now, its just not right time hes going to school and I dunno just not the right time. I am having really tender breasts..I think they may have gotten a lil bigger too, I have been having extreme stomach cramps. And im not the one who gets cramps... And I also have a white discharge coming out ....Just when im working or anything.... My belly has got rolls to and im not fat im skinny......Ive taking a home pregnancy test ...It was negative....But you can never trust those things... My friend tokk 3 and they were all neg...And she ended up being 3 months prego.... So please help and give me some advice..... Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Couple of questions. Is your period late? If it is and you took a test and its neg you can always go to the Dr. What happen to your friend usually doesnt happen to many ppl. Second if your not late and the test came back negative re-take the test on the day your period is due or the first day you miss a period and try to use first morning urine. Your symptoms can also be that of an oncoming period. Thrid if you definatly don't want a baby then are you using some form of contriceptive? If your not then you should definatly start. If you are then that is good but it is always possible to still get pregnant.

Hope things work out for you
|

replied September 24th, 2004
Answers to Your Questions...
My period got all messed up becuz I was on the shot ...And switched cuz the shot made me have my period for 2 weeks straight...So im pretty sure im due at middle of oct....So I know its not the oncoming of my period...
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...