Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Breast lumps & breast surgery

I love my family very, very much, but they can sometimes piss me off. They're taking life for granted. I've been through a lot of changes & I was at one time taking life for granted too, but when u become older it seems that u get wiser & wiser. I really don't think i'm old. I'm very happy to say that i'm 43, with 3 grown children off in college and a really wonderful husband. I have a long story to tell, but i'm just going to talk about my breast. Okay, in 1975 I was just getting use to my menustration, when my very small breast started hurting on the left side. I told my mom & probably within 2 months she took me to the doctor. My surgery was scheduled soon after. After the surgery I was bandaged all the way from my armpits to the bottom area of my ribs. It was tight. That was the 1st surgery & i've had 6-8 surgeries on just my breast & i'm going to have another one soon. My doctor said that I now have 5 lumps in the left & 4-5 in the right side. He assured me that they were all benign. I can feel some of them. Well that just about raps it up for the breast. I've been having the problem most of my life. It runs in our family. 2 of my sisters had operations to remove fibroid tumors from their uterus. That's only 1 thing i'm dealing with. I've had a few major surgeries & 1 was the dreadful brain surgery. I'm a bundle of so many symptoms. I will pray for everyone & I hope you'll pray for me. Bye! Bye! For now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Eloise-you've been through a real rough time sweetie.I'll ray 4 u & hope u get better
god bless
liz x
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
You need to be patient and be honest in supporting the family. Doing regular exercise and yoga will relieve your mental exhaustion.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Breasts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.