Well I went to the doc last week and he did my fundal height and the heartbeat doppler thing and it was cool cuz this time trinity was hitting the doppler and you could hear when she would hit it Laughing I thought that was too cute, and the doc said she's a feisty one. Next time I take that diabetes test... When u drink that stuff. Cant wait
meagan
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ugh sorry meagan! Hope you don't have it. I have it Sad
|

Active User, very eHealthy
What Shocked what do u have to do now? Did he put u on a diet or something. Sorry to hear you have it, but it will be ok. Tru's healthy still right?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah she'll be fine as long as I stay on the diet. I'm on a strict diet. I have to eat three meals a day and three snacks a day, and they have to be spaced out just so. Its tough! I have to test my blood sugar 4 times a day. And I have to see a nutritionist every week.

Since I started testing, its been perfect everyday, so I think they may have mis-diagnosed me. I'm going to talk to my nutritionist about it this week.
|

Yeah I would talk to the nutritionist too, cuz that is a bit odd for it to be perfect, no need to torture yourself and be on that diet.
|

The diet may be making your sugar "perfect"! Sounds like you are doing well with it though! Hang in there!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aw - yay!

Nathaniel did the same thing (the kicking the heart thing) on thursday at my appointment! And I have to do that diabetes thing next time too. Sad
|

Experienced User
When do u get a diabetes test?? I dont think ive been tested for it and i'm already 5 1/2 mnths.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well at my doctor its at 28 weeks. Or around there...So you still got time
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I got tested at 24 weeks. Then the second one at 25 weeks because I failed.
|

I'm gonna be about 27 weeks when I do get tested for it so I would say around 6 months.
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Does it taste worse than barium?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...