Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gout Forum

Baby 3 Monthes Always Vomiting Help

My daughter is 3 months old. We have tried her on all formulas and nothing stays down. We have tried similac,, similac lactos free,, isomial,,neutramagin,, this gives her runny stools . She has been on this for the past 3 days.. What do I do next.. Sad Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2003
Experienced User
Does your baby seem healthy except for the vomiting? Lets start there....
Passion
|

replied October 3rd, 2003
3 Month Old Vomiting
Thank you for your reply.. Um yes she seems fine other then vomiting. Now she has runny stooles. Im not sure if this is normal.
|

replied October 16th, 2003
I had a baby cousin who did the same thing...
I'm assuming you've taken your baby to the doctor?
Anyways I don't remember what kind of formula my cousin
had to be put on, but I remember it was more expensive and I think it had to be ordered through the hospital.
|

Re:baby Vomiting
Thanks I have put her on neutramigin I think thats how you spell it but it seems to have worked thanks soo much
|

Vomiting
I just wanted to let you know that my cousin was about three months old when this started happening to her. She would hurdle Shocked her formula like something you'd see out of the exorcist. Then she would stop breathing. They thought she may have sids, but found out she had reflux. The flap in her esophagus wouldn't close and everytime she would eat the food would come right back up. She ended up go to riley hospital in indianapolis, in and had surgery to fix it and she had no problems after that. I don't want to scare you but make sure with your doctor it's just the formula she' s having a problem with. You never know anymore. Good luck and god bless! :d
cin
|

replied December 22nd, 2003
Baby Vomiting
If your baby seems well otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.I've been through this with both of mine. I've baby sat for lots of babies and this seems to be part of being a baby.The baby will outgrow this.Try to relax and baby will too.
|

replied December 22nd, 2003
Perhaps...
Hello! My little nephew is also 3 months old and he spits up alot too. My sister learned that he was diagnosed with reflux. This is common for babies who were born pre-mature, or smaller than the norm. The babies grow out of the reflux once they reach 5 or 6 months old. Is it possible that your baby has refulx? Was your baby born pre-mature? If your baby does have reflux, they like to lay on your lap on their belly. It feels better for them then it does sitting up.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Leonard J. Grossman
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
Must Read
Gout is a common type of arthritis and accounts for about 5% of all cases of arthritic condition. But what is gout and what are the stages of this condition?...
Gout manifest for physical reasons...but what puts you at a greater risk of developing the disease? What risk factors should you avoid?...
Gout present symptoms mainly in the joints. Learn which signs to look for, and when you should seek medical help and diagnosis of gout....