Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Not Only One Good Surprise...but Two! (Page 1)

Hi guys, well...You all know that my boyfriend got to come home from iraq..Well..Friday moring I went into labor and went to the hospital..And of course when I got there my b.F was there and his family about died seeing him! It was nice to have him there with me when not only was gatlyn parker born...But also gunner blake. Now no one knew about gunner because he was in my up real high in my chest. So now I have twin's. A girl and a boy, what more could a girl want...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations! Post us some pics!!! Go to the rules for teen pregnancy and how to post pics sticky to learn how!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww...Oh wow that is amazing that there are two of them. Wow congradulations...Post pics!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
So you didn't know you were having twins?? Awww, thats awesome.. Were you all Shocked when the doc said there was another one coming? Lol...I woulda been.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That's crazy... Why didn't they pick up on the fact that there were two heartbeats? I don't know anything about being pregnant with twins, but I thought they'd know from the ultrasound early on, or at least the heart beats. Now you need one more of everything.
|

Congrats hun, how far r u?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ookkkkkk Confused
|

Rolling Eyes
|

Extremely eHealthy
Its reall odd b/c a)your bf dont call 4 9 months then out thhe blue he does(when he could all along-military bases do have phones n theres this thing called paper and a pen-could have wrote-then he just up n calls 'i love you' gimme a break! He just happens to show up at the hospital--pfft and ur livin w/ his parents? Yeah-i dunoh y im even typin u just live n a fantasy world
real moms come n after baby-post labor story and all their babies statistics..Ur not a real mom! Get over urself its reall hard 2 fake a pregnancy/birth w/ people that have been there--or r u that stupid? Rolling Eyes

get a life
it sounds like u got bits n pieces of mine/suzi and chandas stories all meshed together to get ur big !**@! of a story
|

Congratulations! Wow two of them a boy and a girl what could be better. I can wate to see pics. Do you have any of you when you were preg too. Post us some pics!!!

|

Extremely eHealthy
Confused
|

Are you all saying that shes a fake and lieing just worndering.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I am b/c none of her crap makes any sense
|

Ok just checking because I did not know what was going on.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ok lets get this straight. You said in an earlier post that your boyfriend didn't know he was going to be a father. Then you said just now that he was already at the hospital when you go there, and that he had just got back from iraq and hadn't even seen any of his family first??? I don't care how close you are. You see your family before your girlfriend.
|

No she says she hadent spoke to him at all then he phoned to say he would be back in a few months and she told him she was pregnant like in a week, then they got cut off and he phoned back saying he would be coming home the next day and it was a suprise for his family he would be back for a week or so to see the baby!
I know chris cant phone me for a couple of weeks at a time because he is at sea and cant afford the sky phone, but he could phone me! My friend andrew is in iraq but I speak to him at least once a week because he is so bored! He was on an american camp as well so I know for sure they have phones and they have better privlidges than the british. Also the army take families back home very seriously if she wanted him to know there wa sother ways of getitng word to him, for goodness sake we're not in the dark ages!!!!

As for not knowing there was another twin im not a doctor so I dont know! But she was home very quickly!!

Im sorry if im reading far too much into this, some of this story isnt right

i'll probably feel awful later on, so im sorry

suzi
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ohh I guess I missed that one!
|

Well, as for not knowing about twins, it could happen. Let's say she had her first u/s later on in pregnancy, the second one could be hiding. And as for the heatbeats well, my doc doesn't check the bpm. She just looks for the heartbeat in the ultrasound. So it could happen. But this one does sound fishy, we will see.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol - jordan, when I read this last night I said to lauren (over aim) I bet she's a fake and jordan comes in a calls her down on this tomorow. Haha - and you did, thats great.

I agree with jordan, it dont make a whole lot of sense. I suppose it could happen but very unlikely.
|

Michelle was right! Haha

yeah, things just dont add up! But i've heard of wierder things, so who knows!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...