I"m a 28 year old femal who for the last 10 days has had the feeling like something is jamed under my left shoulder blade. Along with that my elbow and hand seem to tingle and go numb. The next thing that is starting to happen is a shooting pain in the left hip on the back side.Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
I know on the numbness in your arm to your elbow might be inflamation of the nerves, my sister had it and it was like her arm to her hand was dead. But she went to her doc and got medication and now its all better. You should make an appointment and ask your doc what it is.
|

replied October 7th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Some numbness could be bad...See a doctor as soon as possible...It may be an early sign of a stroke.

Good luck,

jennifer Laughing
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....