I went off the pill last month as my husband and I are trying to conceive. We had sex during the most firtile time. I am not sure if I am pregnant or if my period is just late because it is the first month off the pill.

Can someone please shed some light on this.

Thanks Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 16th, 2004
Experienced User
There is only one way to find out. Take a pregnancy test. If you are pregnant and your period is late then you should get a result. Although I personally don't know anybody who got pregnant the first month of getting off the pill. But everybody is different. And there is always a chance of getting pregnant while on the pill. I say take a test and good luck!!! Hope things work out for you. :d
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....