Ok...My last mentsral cycle was frrom aug. 2to the 6th. I didnt have a period all of the month of september. Today when I wiped myself I saw some blood. But it wasnt like blood...It was light brown with a little red in it. Normally when I get my period it is all red and has chunks of tissue(even on the first day)..This morning when I went to school I wasnt feeling so weel..It felt like I couldnt hold anything down. Bu I did not vomit. I have not gotten any cramps suggesting that my period is coming. Normally when I get my period, it comes in the morning when I pee...But this just happened maybe 10 mins. Ago. Its really confusing. Yesterday when me and my boyfriend were having sex...Nothing came out..(like it would normally if my period were to be coming). What is this coming out of me?!? Im still feeling kind of sick..Im going to go lie down...I need some sleep...To get my mind off of this!! Please give me your thoughts of what this could be.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Pregnant
You are most likely spotting, and experiencing some morning sickness. Did you go to the doctor yet? I think you are preg, so have it looked into.

Good luck,

jennifer
|

replied October 3rd, 2003
Experienced User
I took a nap after I posted my lasst post and I woke up feeling horrible. I had my fan on and I was sweating bullets. Although I am a vivid dreamer and that might have caused it today, it us very abnormal. I went to the restroom and when I peed there was no blood coming out. (even after contracting my vagina muscles to make it fall) I wiped my self and there was more blood. This time it was red. But also this time there were no pieces of tissue. It was just blood. Everytime I get my period I will have distinctive cramps and I am still not having cramps. I called and told my boyfriend as soon as it happened and he got kind of worried. He is thinking maybe im miscarrying. Crying or Very sad that wouldnt be cool. I know that I dont need to be pregnant right now...But it was getting kind od exciting. Its just kind of weird that I missed my period for the entire month of september and now im lightly bleeding with no cramps. Im going to give it a few more days to see if the bleeding stops or increases. I dont know what I want the blood to do...Im really confused.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...