Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Pictures + Latest Update (dr./blade/kaitlyn)

Hey girls,
ok. So lemme tell you all. Blade came this weekend as you know. It was wonderful. He is making complete sentences and stuff. He�s just great. He loved this stuffed monkey I had so I gave it to him. He says monkee. Like stress the o. Moooooonkee! Lol. I love it! My little man! He loved the spiderman stuff I got him and everything.

Angela�s 27th birthday was sunday and kaitlyn�s is today so on saturday we had a little �party� for them and some pictures are below.
Harlee and kaitlyn had a football game sunday that they cheered at and if you look in the pics I kinda wrote kw for kaitlyn and hw for harlee. You might have seen some of the pics already cuz I combined them but anyway, here you go.

I went to the doc today and he told me I have a cold and sinus infection so I am on meds�.. *sigh*. Getting better though.

And my little baby turned 5 today! Omg! She�s getting so big! I wish tiffaney was here to see it. I know how proud of kaitlyn she�d be
love,
chanda
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lovely pics as always :d looks like you had a fun day together-blade & kaityln are adorable children-they always look so happy & you have done tiffaney proud-her little girl is five & she's such a happy,loved little girl.
I hope you are ok-get better soon & look after yourself!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Aww chanda hope ya feel better huni Wink

looked like a great day
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im sorry, but explain to me who angela is again...U have too many family members~! Lol
|

Experienced User
Chanda, I love your new hair.. Looks great and really suits u!
Loren Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hah I was going to ask the same thing jordan,

anyways, very cute pics. All those kids are beautiful!!

<3
gaby
|

Especially eHealthy
Angela is my brothers fieance (spelling?). She's blades mom.
|

replied September 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Your pics are adorable!

~jennifer~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww I love ur pics chanda!!!!Whens the next time blade and kaitlyn get to come back to see u? Awwww they are so cute!!!

Shauna
|

Especially eHealthy
Kaitlyn lives with me........
Blade~i'm not sure.
|

Especially eHealthy
280 !**@! views and 9 replies......Wow! Slow down now! I can't read that much!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Haha! Yes it would be nice if so many people who read, could take 1 minute of time to write a reply.. Lol!
|

replied September 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Here chanda, I went in search of these pictures, I found them and they freaking suck, I cant believe I wasted 10 minutes looking at them.

Kidding, they are so cute sweetie, and we dont care that you wore the same shirt over and over and over!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Shut up! You know I didn't!
|

Experienced User
Dont be bashfull!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Look! Stop! Lol. And don't worry jeni and I are working on that dildo for you! Wink
|

Experienced User
Omg, speaking of which, u wont believe what I got your for your birthday!!It will be late, but I will send soon!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...