Today I went to birthright to get a test. It came up negative, but they gave me a pee test. And I think it is too early to tell with a pee test, so i'm gonna get a home test in like a week or so. I'm still hoping i'm prgnant.

Thats my update!

*shawna
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 2nd, 2003
Experienced User
Good luck....
|

replied October 2nd, 2003
Experienced User
Thanks! I hope I am!

Thanks for the support...

*shawna (aim sn-nirvanagurl4694)
|

replied October 3rd, 2003
I just got a test today and I waited for 10 days after my period was late. But the test came back and im pregnant. Hope you are too. Keep us informed. Good luck

melanie
|

Experienced User
Congrat melanie.......
|

Experienced User
I think i'm just gonna wait and see if my period is late..Thanks

shawna (aim sn-nirvanagurl4694)
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Shawna your not supposed to take the test until your period is late! Maybe thats why it came up negative! Best wishes!
~darling aka tanya
|

Experienced User
I know that you're hoping to be pregnant by your boyfriend, but you might be jumping the gun just a little bit. If i've read all of your posts correctly, you only had sex once right? There is a possibility that you aren't pregnant. Some of the symptoms you are experiencing may be because you really want to be pregnant. I would wait atleast until your period is late to get excited. You don't want to have to deal with being let down.

Good luck
|

replied October 4th, 2003
Experienced User
Actaully we had sex 3 times...I am gonna wait..I just figured that I would see..Since the test was free..
Thanks for the advice..

|

Pregnant!!!
I found out I am around 5 weeks pregnant yesterday! I have been eating like a piggy, feeling a bit dizzy, having nipple soreness, and a bit sick to my tummy. My hubby and I are sooo happy!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hope Your Preg.
My 1st pee test came back neg. For my son, but I was preg. I waited 2 more wks to get the test (8 days after I was due).

So wait about 1-2 wks to test again (don't stress yourself out).

Jennifer Laughing
|

Experienced User
Congrats!

|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....