Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Chanda Or Any Body Who Has An Avator From Dollhell.com

Hey its me!!!!! O well I was wondering if I go to dollhell.Com what else do I have to do to get my own avator? Do I go to creat own icon? Plz help im really confussed. Lol. That happens alot. Lol Laughing Laughing Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I wanna know too!! Those things are so cute!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I just looked for the one I wanted and clicked on it then I right clicked went to properties and copied the url, and I pasted it here under my settings.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yup.

1) pick out avatar
2) right click on the picture you want, then go down to properties.
3) copy the url from properties.
4) paste url on your settings for your avator.

Hope it helps girls!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, they have tons.. It was hard for me to pick out the one I wanted out of the goth section...Lol. Oh and idababy, i'm so happy you changed your avatar.. I hated the last one.. Sorry I just have a thing where I hate it when people stick their toungues out.. I'm grossed out by them.. Idk why! Lol Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Haha, I changed it too...It was the only pic of me that I had small enough for an avator, but I looked too much like a crackwhore in it...So I decided it needed to go.
|

replied September 9th, 2004
Experienced User
Dugh I cant belive I didnt think of that thats what I did with all my other avators. Laughing but is there anyway I can personalize it?
|

replied September 9th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
You can ask someone that's a member to personalize it. I'm a member but I can't personalize them but sometimes they take requests and you can ask someone to make one for you. Goota go~gotta get the girls to cheer practice
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...