Hey.... I was wonderen if anyone can tell me how they felt when they first missed there period,...If anyone remembers,... Cuz my lower back hurts,..And I got stomach cramps shaaarrrp uncomfortable abdominal pains and its p*ssing me off lol,..I cant get comfortable and im worried this could be bad? Its only been bout 2-3 days since I missed my period
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Everything just felt normal for me. I just felt like I should be on it or even like I was on it. But I wasnt.
|

Is it bad to be feelin how I am with sharp pains like this?? Im worried
|

Extremely eHealthy
Probably not, but if you rreally concerned you should see a doctor. I know thats probbly not an option at this point seeing as your parents dont know your concerns but it really would help a lot.

There is a chance, that your just causing yourself to feel this way because you think your pregnant. It happens to a lot of people, you will actually begin to experience symptoms and whatnot even though you arent pregnant. Just because you think you are. Are you stressed over this? If you are, try calming down and see if that helps. Theres a possibility that your late because your stressed.
|

Well it can be that,...Stress,..But I honestly feel I am preg. From my experience being pregnant b4,...I jus dont remember how sharp the abdominal pain were...But I notice I gotta pee alllllll the time,..And when I pee it feels a bit better lol,..But its mainly makin my back hurt,...I was thinkin of waiten to see if my period comes by thursday if not- ima talk with my parents and go see a doctor. I read that sharp pains u can get like when ur uterus or w/e stretches for the baby- but if thats the case geese my bodys wasten no time lol,...Cuz last time I was preg. I didnt really feel much till a month after I found out.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sounds like you could have a bladder infection maybe?

<3
gaby
|

Really.... That dont sound too great,..The pain stoped a few min. Ago,... Im sure it'll be back- but it dont like hurt when I pee,...Or anything like that,..But I dont kno,..Im not sure, we'll find out thursday
|

Extremely eHealthy
Try and stay clam and not stress about this...Maybe thats what it is. And if not then everything will be fine. You may get a cute baby:wink: Laughing

well, keep us informed. We wanna know what happens! Hehe - well good luck with everything!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I had realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllly freakkin sore boobs! I couldnt even wear a bra they hurt so bad, and that was even before I missed it!``
|

replied September 8th, 2004
Yea I feel that right now,....I felt that like a few days before I missed my period. But not so bad I cant wear my bra,...
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm not sure if you are on birth control or not, but the hormone in many forms of birth control sometimes tricks your body into thinking its pregnant, when its really not. It happens more times than not. Just a little info...Hope it helps.

Luv yll
kristin nicole :d
|

No, im not on birthcontrol,..I used to be like months ago but not anymore. And ive always had normal periods,...An since ive came off birth control my periods have been normal and they would come right on time.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...