Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

News On Liz(sparklypixie)-important

Hey everyone

just passing a note on from liz. She hasent been on the forum due to her computer having a virus and it effecting her internet... Plus shes had a crappy week where she collapsed and hit her head on the ground and needed to go to hospital then she hurt her wrist after a fall and is really a poor wee soul...

Also i've to say she misses everybody.

Love suzi

if anybody wants me to pass on a wee message I will xx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 5th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Awe! My poor girl! Come back soon hun!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Gee I hope she's ok, I was only just thinking I hadn't seen any posts for a while.
Tell her to come back soon Cool
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Goodness! Is she ok? How/why did she fall?
|

Active User, very eHealthy
She said she was in a club with her pals and slipped and fell back but put her hand out to stop herself....

Before that she collapsed I dont know why but I think she fairly wollaped her head..

Yeah shes ok just had a tough week
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww liz! I hope you and your computer feel better soon!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey all thanks so much suzi for that :d
my computer is playing up sooo much but mike has deleted some dodgy programmes so he said once he changes the operating system back to windows 98 that be it'll 100% ok
i have missed you all lots-dont know if anyone noticed that I hadnt been posting! Well on thursday I was in the playground of the school I work at & I felt funny then all I remember is seeing a flashing light then I lost consciousness & when I came to I was lying on the floor & couldnt get up. I work with my mom so she ran over & had to help pick me up.I had fell fainted so I fell backwards & hit my head of the concrete floor.All the little children were fussing over me & getting me cups of water-bless them.Later on I got such a bad headache so I went to a&e at the hospital & had sooo many tests like diabetes, pregnancy test,temperature,urinary tract-they even hooked me up to a heart monitor! Basically though I had concussion & I collpased "because of my age" whatever that means.......So I went on on friday night to a club with my sis & some friends & I was walking along the dance floor & I fell & landed on my bum so all my weight fell on my wrist so I left the club in a sling because I sprained it.Im in soooo much pain I cant even sleep & my pain killers dont work Sad to top it all off I fell out with my ex ex ex friend who threatened to beat me up! What a week.....Hope everyone here's ok.Sorry to ramble girls but I really needed to Sad
luv u all x
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aw i'm sorry sis! I hope you feel better!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Especially eHealthy
Oh huni! I am so sorry. Sounds like you have a lot going on!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww liz! I hope everything gets better soon!

<3
gaby
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Aww my poor chicken
|

replied September 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks Sad
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...