Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

No Need to Read..pointless... (Page 1)

!**@! it

Last edited by PregnaJordan on September 4th, 2004 03:26 PM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Okay, maybe it is not my place, but isn't your mom, the one that cared for you during your whole pregnancy, and isn't she the one that supported you and jaydyn. While all of this was going on, where was he again? I don't know if your mom is trying to patch things up b/c she doesn't want to lose her daughter and granddaughter, or b/c she is really accepting the idea that you adn chris will be together. But if it were me, I wouldn't try anything. I would just wait it out, and then everything will come to light , whether good or bad. But anyway, back to the subject. What gives chris the right to say anything about you mom talking crap, when she was the one taking care of you and little jay, while he was doing whatever? I, just don't know. But I really do hope things work out for you jordan, so that jaydyn can have her daddy and her grandma around all of the time.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
*nods head in agreement* destiny took the words right out of my mouth.
|

Especially eHealthy
I don't even have to say anything destiny said it all. Read it jordan. It's important!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Grr this makes me so angry when jordan comes here with good news, and then you guys just try to bring her down. There is ~nothing~ wrong with her trying things out with chris again. Its best. If it is right, then they will be happy together... And if it isnt right, at least jordan can live with herself thinking "at least I tried". I would rather make the mistake of getting back with somebody that wasnt right for me, and to hurt from it, than to live the rest of my life thinking that I never even tried to get back with my daughters father. Im sure thats the same way jordan feels. You know, you cant change a man... Only a man can change himself. Jordans mom may have been there during her pregnancy... But grandma cannot be daddy too.

~jordan, im very happy that your mom is coming around. It looks like everything is starting to come together :d
|

Hey hun im glad u had a great birthday and I hope ur mom does come around and supports the fact that ur a family and I hope she learns to accept u and chris as that!! I want roses tell him to send me some lol j/p! Love u hun!
|

Especially eHealthy
I'm sorry. I'm not trying to "bring her down". I am very against what she did. Not gettin back with chris~! I understand why she did it! Hell~o, that is her childs father! I totally understand. I think what she did wrong was not what she did but how she did it!
|

Experienced User
Give your mom a chance..She deserves it and so do you.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
'm not a bit surprised. She's got to learn that you're an adult, and she can't make demands anymore. Congrats! I'm glad that she has come around, and I thought she would.
|

Extremely eHealthy
*agrees with chanda* people, stop stealing the words out of my mouth! Lol they posted above me
|

Especially eHealthy
Chrissy~whoa re you agreeing with???????? Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
!**@! it
|

Experienced User
Sad
|

Experienced User
Jordan, I think you made the right decision to get back with your boyfriend. You and jaydyn deserve to be happy. No matter how much tony has put me through if he was to come back id take him back. He is my babys dad and we need him. Guys can change. It may take awhile but it can happen. Jordan is a mature women and she can make descions on her own. We all know she would never put jay in any harm. Now..Your daughter does deserve her grandma and hopefully your mom understands now that you are gonna be a family and its what you need. Hopefully she can be happy for you now. I wish you luck jordan..

Ash
|

Especially eHealthy
Bye huni. Good luck. And come back whenever you feel ready.
|

Experienced User
I agree with lucsiouskiss16
|

Experienced User
kkmauricio wrote:
i agree with lucsiouskiss16

thanks..!!! :d

ash
|

I dont think u should leave over this..But thats your choice. .Anyhow im glad if you and chris are working things out. But I do however hope that u can give your mom the chance. I mean she called and asked for it.. And that probably takes a lot. . And shes your mom who loves you.. Dont u think that chris shouldve consulted with you before kinda telling your mom no? Or did he not say no? It just sounded liek it.. But wish you the best...
|

Extremely eHealthy
!**@! it
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...